If your child is currently in Nursery or Year 2, you will need to apply for a place in Reception and Year 3 for September 2021. The closing date is Friday 15th January.
Please follow the links below and complete your application as soon as possible. If you do not apply before 15th January you may not get a place at your preferred school.
Doncaster primary admissions
Doncaster Council’s online platform for School Admissions
Safeguarding during school closure
Please see below an addendum to our Safeguarding Policy during school closure due to COVID-19.
Free School Meal provision during Covid – 19
All eligible parents should now have received your email regarding the vouchers for your child’s Free School Meals. Please check your emails and you haven’t received your voucher contact school on firstname.lastname@example.org to enable us to support you with resolving any issues.
Vouchers are provided nationally by a DfE approved company called Edenred and all details have been entered into the system by XP Trust on our behalf.
Please note this is for eligible benefit related free school meals families only and not those who receive universal free school meals – this is not yet supported by the DfE.
As per the DfE guidance, if you send your child to school during this period because you are a critical worker, we will provide a mid day meal for your child.
If your circumstances have changed you can apply to see if you are eligible for Free school meal vouchers during this period here.
Thank you, stay safe
Update from XP Trust 18.03.2020
After the UK Government’s announcement tonight we would like to update and clarify our plans on the Coronavirus situation, as from (today) 18th March 2020.
We confirm that we will continue to support our school community by:
From 23rd March 2020,
- Keeping our schools open for the children / students whose parents work as ‘key workers’, defined by the government as NHS staff, Police and Delivery Drivers, more details to follow on this.
- Opening the schools for children / students who have a Social Worker and/or Education, Health and Care Plans
- Ensuring children / students who receive Free School Meals will be able to access the schools to collect a free Meal provided by the school (further details to follow from the schools themselves)
For children / students who have been asked to stay at home by the UK government, we can confirm that:
- Our curriculum is now online for all children / students to access at home.
- Every school in the Trust will send details by the end of the week, on how everyone can access these resources
- Every school in the Trust will have plans in place to touch base with their children / students throughout the closure period, they will communicate this to you
For those parents whose children will continue to come to school on Monday 23rd March, please could you support the schools by ensuring:
- Your children / students wash their hands before they come to school and when then get home
- You keep the communication between home and schools open via email, websites and phone calls
- Follow the government guidance on household self isolation
Schools will continue to send out updates where the situation changes and for your reassurance and information.
As always the usual lines of communication to schools will be open if you have any specific concerns related to your child or circumstances.
Thank you for your support at this time,